Amiel A. Azizollahi
Amiel A. Azizollahi is an associate attorney at Berenji Law Firm. His practice includes wage and hour class and representative action litigation, as well as single-plaintiff litigation involving employment discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination claims.
Mr. Azizollahi earned his J.D. from Loyola Law School in Los Angeles. As a law student, he received first honors in Land-Use and Mediation Advocacy for having received the highest grade in his class in those courses. While attending law school, Mr. Azizollahi worked as a judicial extern for the Honorable Richard L. Fruin, Jr. in the Los Angeles Superior Court.
Prior to law school, Mr. Azizollahi earned his B.S. in Business Administration (Haas School of Business) and B.A. in Sociology from the University of California, Berkeley, where he was awarded the Dolores Cerro Scholarship for his academic achievement.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctorate
- University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, California
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration (Haas School of Business) Bachelor of Arts, Sociology
- Honors: Dolores Cerro Scholarship
- California, 2021
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- California Lawyers Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association