David C. Hopper
David Hopper is an associate attorney with the Berenji Law Firm. Mr. Hopper focuses his practice on cases involving allegations of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination lawsuits, as well as wage and hour class actions. Mr. Hopper has devoted his entire career to advocating on behalf of workers, successfully representing hundreds of victims of illegal workplace conduct. Before joining the Berenji Law Firm, Mr. Hopper developed and sharpened his litigation, trial, and negotiation skills while working alongside and learning from several experienced and well-respected Los Angeles area trial attorneys.
Mr. Hopper earned his J.D. from Wake Forest University School of Law, a top-tier law school in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. As a law student, Mr. Hopper stood out as an excellent writer and was named a Legal Writing Fellow during his second year. Throughout law school and while awaiting his bar results, Mr. Hopper demonstrated his interest in public service and labor and employment law as a Law Clerk for both the California and North Carolina Departments of Justice and as an Extern with the National Labor Relations Board. Prior to law school, Mr. Hopper earned his B.A. in Economics from University of California, San Diego.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- J.D. - 2015
- Honors: Law Faculty Merit Scholar; Journal of Business and Intellectual Property Law; Legal Writing Fellow
- University of California, San Diego, San Diego, California
- B.A. - 2011
- Major: Economics
- California, 2015
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA)
- California Lawyers Association