Areas of Practice
- Employment law
Brittanee Marksbury is an associate at Berenji Law Firm where she provides assistance to clients in matters pertaining to employment law and litigation.
Brittanee received her J.D. from the University of Southern California, Gould School of Law in 2016. While there she participated in USC's Hale Moot Court, worked as a criminal law teaching assistant, and was the president and fundraising chair of the Latino Law Student Association. Prior to law school, she received her B.A. in French and Francophone Studies and Global Studies from the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA). As a UCLA undergraduate student she was a member of the women's rowing team and was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa.
Prior to joining Berenji Law Firm, Brittanee worked as a judicial extern for the Honorable Ralph C. Hofer in the Los Angeles Superior Court, Family Court Division and advocated for foster youth at the Children's Law Center of California, Los Angeles.
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 2016
- Honors: USC’s Hale Moot Court
- Honors: Criminal law teaching assistant
- Honors: President and fundraising chair of the Latino Law Student Association
- University of California Los Angeles
- B.A. - 2011
- Honors: Member of the women’s rowing team
- Major: French and Francophone Studies
- Major: Global Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California Employment Lawyers Association
Pro Bono Activities
- Children’s Law Center of California, Los Angeles
- Foster youth
- Phi Beta Kappa
- California, 2016
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2016
- Ralph C. Hofer in the Los Angeles Superior Court, Family Court Division, Judicial extern