California Workers, You Are Not Alone
At Berenji Law Firm, A Professional Corporation, we understand that mistreatment in the workplace can be an overwhelming challenge to face alone. In many situations workers are powerless, only adding to their frustration and pain.
It’s time to level the playing field. We are committed to standing up for workers across California — including those in Los Angeles, Irvine, San Jose, San Francisco and San Diego. We have a track record of success for our clients even against some of the nation’s largest employers.
We vigorously advocate for workers in a variety of employment law disputes, including:
- Wage and hour disputes: Far too often, employers fail to pay their workers a proper wage for their hard work. Whether your employer didn’t pay you for the hours you worked, refused to pay you overtime wages, misclassified your employee status or made you work without taking breaks — we fight for every last penny that you worked hard for.
- Workplace discrimination: Discrimination comes in many forms, all of them unlawful. We handle claims involving allegations of unfair treatment based on race, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, medical condition, age, pregnancy and more.
- Wrongful termination: We protect the rights of people terminated in violation of the law or a valid employment agreement.
- Sexual harassment: We passionately represent those who have been offered a job-related benefit in exchange for sexual favors, as well as anyone exposed to a sexually hostile work environment.
- FMLA violations: When your employer violates the protections set forth in the Family Medical Leave Act or the California Family Rights Act, we will stand up for your rights.
- Retaliation: If you seek legal action against your employer, your biggest concern is probably what they will do in response. Any employer retaliation, however, is illegal. If your employer punished or penalized you for seeking an attorney or filing a complaint, you are entitled to take further action.
Don’t Let Your Employer Off The Hook
When your employer does something unfair or unlawful, you can’t just let them go. This behavior is reprehensible, and could be impacting your career and your income.
Schedule a free initial consultation with a skilled and passionate employment law attorney to begin exploring your legal options. Call 888-900-2573 or 424-281-0510 today to get started, or reach out online to speak with a member of our team.